Originally Posted by Guest 
My age is 19 and I am a student of Humanity. I have completed my 12th with Arts and I have taken admission in B.A. in History Honours. Now I am in 2nd year of my graduation. I want to know after my graduation what are the job options for me? As I belong to Humanity stream I have heard that there are almost null jobs for Humanity students.
Dear Aspirant,

As cited above that you have completed Intermediate qualification in Arts stream and want to take admission in Bachelor degree in Arts with History honours and want to know the job opportunities then for your information.

Bachelor of Arts is a three year Graduation course after your Intermediate qualification. On base of Bachelor degree in Arts you are eligible for doing the following courses they are :-

a. Master degree in Arts
b. Bachelor degree in Education
c. Diploma in Education

If you have opt for Master degree in Arts then you will be eligible for applying to the Lecturer posts in Govt. as well as Pvt. Degree colleges.

If you have opt for Bachelor degree in Education then you will be eligible for applying to the High School Teacher posts in Govt. as well as Pvt. Government High schools

If you have opt for Diploma in Education then you will be eligible for applying to the Primary school teacher post in Govt. as well as Pvt. Primary schools.

Apart from the Teaching field you are eligible for applying to various posts in the following sectors :-

Government Department
Railway Sector
Banking Sector
Etc.,

You are eligible for applying to the Group A, B, C and D grade posts in the above cited sectors.

Apart from these fields you are eligible for giving tuitions or coaching class for the students.

Hope this above information regarding scope and job opportunities after Bachelor degree in Arts are most useful to you if you are having any queries then please feel free to quote a reply here for instant detailed answers from our end.

All the best.